- Oaxaca (24) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (9) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Accompaniment (8) Apply Accompaniment filter
- HRD security and protection (7) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (6) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Mexico (5) Apply Mexico filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (5) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Criminalisation (5) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Business and Human Rights (4) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Impunity (3) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (3) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Migration (2) Apply Migration filter
- Chihuahua (2) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (2) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Extrajudicial execution (2) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Advocacy (2) Apply Advocacy filter
- Freedom of expression and association (2) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Coahuila (1) Apply Coahuila filter
- Torture (1) Apply Torture filter
- Guerrero (1) Apply Guerrero filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (1) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Impunidad (1) Apply Impunidad filter
21 May 2017According to the CNDH, in recent years the flow of migrants that transit through Mexico have increased, and migration patterns have become more complex. To respond to the needs of undocumented migrants that pass through the municipality of Chahuites, in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, in 2014 the priest Alejandro Solalinde Guerra founded the Center for Attention and Humanitarian Aid for Migrants as an extension of the Brothers on the Path Migrant Shelter, in Ixtepec.
13 May 2017In a communique published in May, Services for an Alternative Education (EDUCA) denounced that in the first half of the year, the civil society organization suffered defamation, aggressions and criminalization due to their work in defense and promotion of human rights.
21 April 2017Appeal Denied to Indigenous Peoples Following Alleged Irregularities in Consultation Process in the Isthmus of TehuantepecAccording to a recent communique from ProDESC, on 17 March the Sixth District Judge located in Salina Cruz in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, ruled that the appeal by the Popular Assembly of the Juchiteco People (APPJ), which was filed on 19 August 2015, was denied.
15 April 2017Formal PBI accompaniment of Consortium for Parliamentary Dialogue and Oaxacan Equality (Consorcio Oaxaca) began just over one year ago. This organization works to promote respect for and the exercise of the human rights of women and gender equality.