- México (3) Apply México filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (2) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (2) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- Impunidad (2) Apply Impunidad filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (2) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
- Acompañamiento (1) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Empresas y Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Empresas y Derechos Humanos filter
- Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (1) Apply Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales filter
- Desapariciones (1) Apply Desapariciones filter
17 August 2020The human rights situation in the Montaña region of Guerrero: COVID-19 and the safety of human rights defenders(the following is an extract of a Joint Briefing by PBI-Mexico and Tlachinollan Human Rights Centre which has been circulated with the diplomatic corps)
5 May 2020"Disappearances aren’t stopping, and in the face of the new challenges implicated by the pandemic, for families, the need to continue searching does not stop." Movement for our Disappeared in MexicoMother's Day is celebrated in Mexico on May 10. However, for the mothers of disappeared people, this date is not cause for celebration, but rather a day of struggle and reclamation due to the absence of their loved ones. For almost 10 years, together with families of disappeared people, they have convened the March for National Dignity "Mothers looking for their sons, daughters, truth and justice", to call attention to the fact that not everyone can celebrate this day as they wish, while demanding the need for truth and justice from the State.
8 May 2019See our new Global Report about the work of all PBI entities across the world in 2018. Find out about our project work in Latin America, Africa and Asia as well as stories from the human rights defenders we accompany. Also see our financial summary, information about where our volunteers come from and the donors who make our work possible.