- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Indigenous Peoples (1) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Oaxaca (1) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Business and Human Rights (1) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- HRD security and protection (1) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (1) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (1) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Events (1) Apply Events filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (1) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
17 June 2017On 15 and 16 June the 4th annual Statewide Meeting of Women Activists and Human Rights Defenders took place in Oaxaca. The event was organized by Consorcio Oaxaca, an organization that receives PBI accompaniment and attended by 70 human rights defenders from different regions of the state of Oaxaca and Natalia Barreto – an Advisor for Human Rights Cooperation and Culture of the European Union Delegation in Mexico.
2 June 2017On May 30, 31 and June 1, in Mexico City, the Latin American Meeting “Strategies of Protection for the defence of territory" was held. With the support of ProtectDefenders.eu, this event was organised by a group of international, regional and local organisations that support processes for the protection of human rights defenders, especially those who work in the defence of land and territory.