- Impunidad (2) Apply Impunidad filter
- Desapariciones (2) Apply Desapariciones filter
- Criminalización (1) Apply Criminalización filter
- Tortura (1) Apply Tortura filter
- Detenciones arbitrarias (1) Apply Detenciones arbitrarias filter
- Guerrero (1) Apply Guerrero filter
- Acompañamiento (1) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (1) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (1) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- México (1) Apply México filter
5 May 2020"Disappearances aren’t stopping, and in the face of the new challenges implicated by the pandemic, for families, the need to continue searching does not stop." Movement for our Disappeared in MexicoMother's Day is celebrated in Mexico on May 10. However, for the mothers of disappeared people, this date is not cause for celebration, but rather a day of struggle and reclamation due to the absence of their loved ones. For almost 10 years, together with families of disappeared people, they have convened the March for National Dignity "Mothers looking for their sons, daughters, truth and justice", to call attention to the fact that not everyone can celebrate this day as they wish, while demanding the need for truth and justice from the State.
6 April 2020In the year 2000, at a time when there was still no international presence in the state of Guerrero, PBI began its first accompaniments to local human rights organisations. Five years had already passed since the first petitions for accompaniment were made to International Service for Peace (SIPAZ), located in Chiapas since the Zapatista uprising in 1994.