- Mexico (65) Apply Mexico filter
- HRD security and protection (53) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Accompaniment (52) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (44) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Impunity (36) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (29) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (28) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (26) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Guerrero (26) Apply Guerrero filter
- Disappearances (25) Apply Disappearances filter
- Chihuahua (24) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Oaxaca (24) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Business and Human Rights (21) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Coahuila (21) Apply Coahuila filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (21) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Advocacy (20) Apply Advocacy filter
- Criminalisation (19) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Extrajudicial execution (11) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Migration (10) Apply Migration filter
- Arbitrary detention (8) Apply Arbitrary detention filter
- Events (8) Apply Events filter
- Freedom of expression and association (8) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Torture (7) Apply Torture filter
- Impunidad (4) Apply Impunidad filter
- Support Network (3) Apply Support Network filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (3) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (3) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (3) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- México (3) Apply México filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Acompañamiento (2) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Desapariciones (2) Apply Desapariciones filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (2) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Detenciones arbitrarias (1) Apply Detenciones arbitrarias filter
- Empresas y Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Empresas y Derechos Humanos filter
- Criminalización (1) Apply Criminalización filter
- Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (1) Apply Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales filter
- Forced displacement (1) Apply Forced displacement filter
- Tortura (1) Apply Tortura filter
10 August 2011A group of political counsellors from European Union (EU) members states' (MS) embassies in Mexico along with the EU Delegation undertook a working visit to Chilpancingo, Guerrero, on 1 August together with Tlachinollan Human Rights Center of La Montaña and Peace Brigades International (PBI).
2 August 2011
29 July 2011From 2 to 18 July 2011, a French delegation from Christian Action for the Abolition of Torture (ACAT France) visited Mexico in order to gather information for an assessment concerning the use of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment whithin the country.
28 July 2011PBI Mexico: Inés and Valentina present a formal demand before the National Attorney General's Office that their cases be investigated under the civilian justice system, Tlachinollan
22 July 2011PBI Mexico: IV Regional Forum of the Sierra Sur: The environmental consequences of megaprojects and the water issue
21 July 2011PBI would like to congratulate the work done by Mexican human rights defenders and activists who have fought and campaigned over decades to make this momentous decision possible.
11 July 2011Oaxaca: - In the context of her visit to Mexico from 2 to 9 July, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Dr. Navi Pillay, began her tour in Oaxaca City where, on 4 July, she met with authorities as well as human rights defenders and civil society organisations, including Peace Brigades International and local organisations accompanied by PBI in Oaxaca, such as Código-DH, Barca and Cedhapi, along with many others.
6 July 2011On 29 June 2011, Rafael Rodriguez Dircio, a member of the Organización del Pueblo Indígena Me'phaa (OPIM - Indigenous Me'phaa People's Organisation), and beneficiary of provisional measures ordered by the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, was arrested at a police checkpoint and imprisoned in Ayutla de los Libres, charged by the Procuraduría General de Justicia (Attorney General) of Guerrero State.
24 June 2011PBI México: One year of impunity of the assault and criminalization against the Priest Martín Octavio García Ortíz
7 June 2011PBI Mexico: Reopening of the office of the Human Rights Center of the Mountain (CHRM) Tlachinollan in Ayutla.On June 16 reopening the office of the Center for Human Rights Tlachinollan in Ayutla, Guerrero state.