- Mexico (59) Apply Mexico filter
- HRD security and protection (48) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Accompaniment (46) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (42) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Impunity (33) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (27) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Guerrero (26) Apply Guerrero filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (25) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (25) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Chihuahua (24) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Oaxaca (24) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Disappearances (23) Apply Disappearances filter
- Coahuila (21) Apply Coahuila filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (20) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Business and Human Rights (19) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Criminalisation (19) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Advocacy (17) Apply Advocacy filter
- Extrajudicial execution (10) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Migration (9) Apply Migration filter
- Arbitrary detention (7) Apply Arbitrary detention filter
- Events (7) Apply Events filter
- Freedom of expression and association (7) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Torture (7) Apply Torture filter
- Impunidad (4) Apply Impunidad filter
- Support Network (2) Apply Support Network filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (2) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
- Acompañamiento (2) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (2) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Desapariciones (2) Apply Desapariciones filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (2) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- México (2) Apply México filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (2) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Detenciones arbitrarias (1) Apply Detenciones arbitrarias filter
- Empresas y Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Empresas y Derechos Humanos filter
- Criminalización (1) Apply Criminalización filter
- Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (1) Apply Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales filter
- Forced displacement (1) Apply Forced displacement filter
- Tortura (1) Apply Tortura filter
3 February 2011PBI Mexico: Indigenous groups oppose mining exploitation in the Costa Chica and Montaña regions of Guerrero
15 January 2011On January 11 Alba Cruz, the human rights lawyer accompanied by PBI in Oaxaca, received an intimidatory text message to her mobile telephone. The message fits a pattern of threats and intimidation against Alba, who is well-respected for her work in seeking justice for high profile human rights abuses, particularly those which occurred during the social conflict of 2006.
15 January 2011<media 7195>Entrevista 23</media>
7 January 2011PBI Mexico: Inter-American Court condemns the Mexican State for having violated the human rights of campesino ecologists in Guerrero
23 December 2010PBI Mexico would like to express its concern for the security of Father Alejandro Solalinde Guerra and members of the Hermanos en el Camino migrant shelter which he coordinates. PBI accompanies Father Solalinde.
13 December 2010
13 December 2010Bearing Witness from PBI UK on Vimeo. Bearing Witness is a short film - produced by Alan Ereira for Peace Brigades International (PBI) UK - about the work of PBI protecting people in different countries around the world who are threatened because of their work speaking out for human rights.
11 December 2010Peace Brigades International (PBI) Mexico would like to express their concern for the security of the staff and residents of the Belen Migrants Shelter in Saltillo, Coahuila State, which has suffered several acts of intimidation over recent months.
9 December 2010PBI Mexico: PBI accompanied organisation - the Me'phaa Indigenous People (OPIM) - awarded Human Rights PrizeThe General Council of Spanish Lawyers Awards the 2010 Human Rights Prize to the Organisation of the Me'phaa Indigenous People (OPIM) who are accompanied by PBI. The Mexican journalist Rosa Isela Pérez and the Iranian human rights defenders Mohammad Mostafaeí, Nasrin Sotoudeh and Javid Houtan have also received prizes. The Organisation of the Indigenous Me´phaa People (OPIM), from the State of Guerrero in Mexico, has won the Human Rights Award in the category 'institutions'.
22 November 2010PBI Mexico: The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights grants precautionary measures to Juan Manual Martinez MorenoOaxaca.- The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights (ICHR) has ordered precautionary measures in favour of Juan Manuel Martinez Moreno and his family, requesting the Mexican Government to adopt the necessary means to guarantee their lives and physical integrity.