- Mexico (59) Apply Mexico filter
- HRD security and protection (47) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Accompaniment (45) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (42) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Impunity (33) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (27) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Guerrero (26) Apply Guerrero filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (25) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (25) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Chihuahua (24) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Oaxaca (24) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Disappearances (23) Apply Disappearances filter
- Coahuila (21) Apply Coahuila filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (20) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Business and Human Rights (19) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Criminalisation (19) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Advocacy (17) Apply Advocacy filter
- Extrajudicial execution (10) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Migration (9) Apply Migration filter
- Arbitrary detention (7) Apply Arbitrary detention filter
- Events (7) Apply Events filter
- Freedom of expression and association (7) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Torture (7) Apply Torture filter
- Impunidad (4) Apply Impunidad filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (2) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
- Acompañamiento (2) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (2) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Desapariciones (2) Apply Desapariciones filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (2) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- México (2) Apply México filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (2) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Tortura (1) Apply Tortura filter
- Detenciones arbitrarias (1) Apply Detenciones arbitrarias filter
- Support Network (1) Apply Support Network filter
- Empresas y Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Empresas y Derechos Humanos filter
- Criminalización (1) Apply Criminalización filter
- Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (1) Apply Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales filter
- Forced displacement (1) Apply Forced displacement filter
12 November 2010Amnesty International and Mexican actor and producer Gael García Bernal, have launched a series of films depicting the plight of irregular migrants in Mexico.
12 November 2010The International Bar Association Human Rights Institute (IBAHRI) has written to Mexican President Felipe Calderón to demand that the Mexican State fully comply with the sentence emitted by the Inter American Court of Human Rights in the case of the forced disappearance of Rosendo Radilla.
12 November 2010
22 October 2010David Valtierra Arango, Genaro Cruz Apóstol y Silverio Matías Domínguez, members of Radio Ñomndaa, a community project of the indigenous amuzgo group of Xochistlahuaca, Guerrero, have been condemned to three years and two months in prison, as well as the payment of a fine of 1,753 Mexican Pesos. PBI has followed the legitimate and respected community work of Radio Ñomndaa for several years, and has previously expressed its concern for the security of its members, who have often reported harassment and aggressions against them.
22 October 2010
22 October 2010PBI Mexico's training will take place in may 2011. We are open to receive applications from now until end of January 2011. For more information click here.
22 October 2010PBI Mexico: Press Statement from the UN Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers, having completed her official mission to MexicoThe UN Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers, Gabriela Knaul, has released a press statement regarding her official visit to Mexico this October.
22 October 2010The United Nations, Amnesty International, Washington Office on Latin America, Human Rights Watch and other organisations have commented on the proposed reform of the military justice system, sent by President Felipe Calderón to the Mexican Congress on October 18, arguing that the proposal does not go far enough to ensure that all crimes committed against civilians by members of the Mexican armed forces be tried in civilian courts.
18 October 2010
13 October 2010