- Women Human Rights Defenders (32) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Mexico (21) Apply Mexico filter
- HRD security and protection (20) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Accompaniment (17) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (13) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Advocacy (9) Apply Advocacy filter
- Impunity (8) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (8) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Disappearances (7) Apply Disappearances filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (6) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
26 April 2017In April, the Don Sergio Méndez Arceo National Human Rights Award, the winners of which are chosen by Mexican civil society organizations, was presented in Cuernavaca. This year, the award was granted to Sister Leticia Gutiérrez Valderrama, a missionary and member of SMR Scalabrinianas who accompany and protect migrants in Mexico.
15 April 2017Formal PBI accompaniment of Consortium for Parliamentary Dialogue and Oaxacan Equality (Consorcio Oaxaca) began just over one year ago. This organization works to promote respect for and the exercise of the human rights of women and gender equality.