- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (52) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Mexico (31) Apply Mexico filter
- Indigenous Peoples (26) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- HRD security and protection (24) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (19) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Accompaniment (17) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Advocacy (16) Apply Advocacy filter
- Business and Human Rights (15) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (13) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Chihuahua (12) Apply Chihuahua filter
21 April 2017Appeal Denied to Indigenous Peoples Following Alleged Irregularities in Consultation Process in the Isthmus of TehuantepecAccording to a recent communique from ProDESC, on 17 March the Sixth District Judge located in Salina Cruz in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, ruled that the appeal by the Popular Assembly of the Juchiteco People (APPJ), which was filed on 19 August 2015, was denied.
10 April 2017In a Resolution dated 25 March 2017, the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACHR) made a statement about the application for provisional measures for the Choreachi community in the Sierra Tarahumara in Chihuahua state. In it, they ordered the Mexican State to adopt urgent protection measures for the Choreachi community.