- Chihuahua (23) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (12) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- HRD security and protection (10) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Mexico (10) Apply Mexico filter
- Accompaniment (8) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Indigenous Peoples (7) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Advocacy (6) Apply Advocacy filter
- Impunity (5) Apply Impunity filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (5) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Criminalisation (4) Apply Criminalisation filter
10 June 2017On 9 June, the Governor of the State of Chihuahua, Javier Corral, and the Under Secretary of Human Rights from the Secretary of the Interior, Roberto Campa Cifrian, signed the Contingency Plan which was created from the early warning system for the protection of human rights defenders and journalists in Chihuahua.
1 June 2017Civil Society Organizations in Chihauhua salute the passage of an integral reform of the Chihuhua State Prosecutor’s Office by the State Congress, which will include the creation of a Special Prosecutor for the Investigation of Human Rights Violations in the state.
10 April 2017In a Resolution dated 25 March 2017, the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACHR) made a statement about the application for provisional measures for the Choreachi community in the Sierra Tarahumara in Chihuahua state. In it, they ordered the Mexican State to adopt urgent protection measures for the Choreachi community.