- Mexico (51) Apply Mexico filter
- HRD security and protection (45) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (38) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Accompaniment (38) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Impunity (31) Apply Impunity filter
- Indigenous Peoples (24) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Guerrero (23) Apply Guerrero filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (23) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Disappearances (22) Apply Disappearances filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (22) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Chihuahua (22) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Oaxaca (21) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (19) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Coahuila (18) Apply Coahuila filter
- Criminalisation (17) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Advocacy (15) Apply Advocacy filter
- Business and Human Rights (15) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- Extrajudicial execution (9) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Migration (8) Apply Migration filter
- Events (7) Apply Events filter
- Torture (7) Apply Torture filter
- Freedom of expression and association (6) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Arbitrary detention (5) Apply Arbitrary detention filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Support Network (1) Apply Support Network filter
- Empresas y Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Empresas y Derechos Humanos filter
- Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales (1) Apply Derechos Economicos, Sociales y Culturales filter
- Acompañamiento (1) Apply Acompañamiento filter
- Pueblos Indígenas (1) Apply Pueblos Indígenas filter
- Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente (1) Apply Defensores de la Tierra, Territorio y Medio Ambiente filter
- México (1) Apply México filter
- Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (1) Apply Mujeres Defensoras de Derechos Humanos filter
- Impunidad (1) Apply Impunidad filter
- Seguridad y protección de defensores/as (1) Apply Seguridad y protección de defensores/as filter
13 April 2010PBI Mexico Interview : The Human Rights Officer at Mexico´s Ministry of Interior comments the IACHR judgement on the Radilla CaseEntrevista no 15 José Antonio Guevara , Human Rights Officer at Mexico´s Ministry of Interior explains to PBI how the Mexican government will comply with this judgement.
9 April 2010Mexico City, Mar 26, 2010 Mexico has failed to make significant progress on human rights issues like violence against women, abuses by military troops involved in policing work, and attacks on journalists, the United Nations Human Rights Committee stated Friday March 26.
26 March 2010
26 March 2010Entrevista no 13 On 16 February 2002, Valentina Rosendo Cantú, then aged 17, was victim of sexual assault, torture and deprivation of liberty, allegedly committed by Mexican soldiers. The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights accepted the case. PBI has provided accompaniment to Valentina Rosendo Cantú and her daughter as a result of the attacks and threats the two have suffered.
24 March 2010Washington, March 18, 2010
17 March 2010Urgent Action Amnesty Inernational March 10th 2010 Oaxacan political activist Juan Manuel Martínez and his lawyer, Alba Cruz, have been threatened. Juan Manuel Martínez, who was recently released from prison, is in danger of being arrested and charged a second time with the same crime on the basis of the same evidence.
17 March 2010
2 March 2010Greetings from PBI Mexico training team! We are glad to inform you that the call for applications is open from march 1st to 31st. Next training will take place in Lisbon (Portugal) from june 26th to july 4th. Find out more about the application process and volunteering in Spanish.
1 March 2010
26 February 201018 February 2010. A Mexican Federal Court today ordered the release of Juan Manuel Martinez due to lack of evidence. He had been detained since 2008 for the murder of US video journalist Brad Will who was shot when filming a confrontation between protesters and local police during the social conflict in Oaxaca in 2006.