- Indigenous Peoples (24) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders (18) Apply Land, Territory and Enviromental Defenders filter
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (11) Apply Economic, Social and Cultural Rights filter
- Mexico (11) Apply Mexico filter
- Business and Human Rights (9) Apply Business and Human Rights filter
- HRD security and protection (9) Apply HRD security and protection filter
- Chihuahua (7) Apply Chihuahua filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (4) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Impunity (4) Apply Impunity filter
- Guerrero (4) Apply Guerrero filter
- Accompaniment (4) Apply Accompaniment filter
- Oaxaca (2) Apply Oaxaca filter
- Freedom of expression and association (2) Apply Freedom of expression and association filter
- Events (1) Apply Events filter
- Disappearances (1) Apply Disappearances filter
- Migration (1) Apply Migration filter
- Criminalisation (1) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Human rights legislation and policy (1) Apply Human rights legislation and policy filter
- Torture (1) Apply Torture filter
- Arbitrary detention (1) Apply Arbitrary detention filter
- Extrajudicial execution (1) Apply Extrajudicial execution filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
10 June 2017On 9 June, the Governor of the State of Chihuahua, Javier Corral, and the Under Secretary of Human Rights from the Secretary of the Interior, Roberto Campa Cifrian, signed the Contingency Plan which was created from the early warning system for the protection of human rights defenders and journalists in Chihuahua.
2 June 2017On May 30, 31 and June 1, in Mexico City, the Latin American Meeting “Strategies of Protection for the defence of territory" was held. With the support of ProtectDefenders.eu, this event was organised by a group of international, regional and local organisations that support processes for the protection of human rights defenders, especially those who work in the defence of land and territory.
21 April 2017Appeal Denied to Indigenous Peoples Following Alleged Irregularities in Consultation Process in the Isthmus of TehuantepecAccording to a recent communique from ProDESC, on 17 March the Sixth District Judge located in Salina Cruz in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, ruled that the appeal by the Popular Assembly of the Juchiteco People (APPJ), which was filed on 19 August 2015, was denied.
10 April 2017In a Resolution dated 25 March 2017, the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACHR) made a statement about the application for provisional measures for the Choreachi community in the Sierra Tarahumara in Chihuahua state. In it, they ordered the Mexican State to adopt urgent protection measures for the Choreachi community.